| ||(Fill out by 10AM the day of early dismissal) For submissions after 10 a.m. must call 904-547-8324. || |
| ||Early Dismissal Procedures:|
• A PARENT or GUARDIAN must submit an early dismissal form by 10am to the attendance office. The student will be issued an early dismissal pass, so they can leave class at the appropriate time. *Once this is received, a pass will be sent to the student with the correct time of departure.
• The procedure is to go to the Front Office to sign the student out (excludes student drivers) and a valid State or Federal photo ID is required.
• Emails, phone calls, and faxes will not be accepted to check-out early.
• An early dismissal form is also REQUIRED when a student needs to drive off campus during school hours.
• We will contact a parent/guardian before a student is allowed to drive off campus early. Please be available and include the best phone number to reach you on the form.
• An absence note for the early dismissal must be uploaded to the Absentee LINK within 2 days of returning to NEASE for the absence to be excused. You can find the Absentee Link on the Nease website under "Attendance."
Please see SJCSD attendance policies at https://www.stjohns.k12.fl.us/student/attendance/